Haba Haba Marinated Chicken With Watercress Pomegranate Salad
Servings 2 This recipe from Chef Marina Ivlev of Los Angeles is not only healthy but comes together quickly, making it a delicious weeknight dinner.
- 6tbsp. Haba Haba Hot Sauce divided
- 1/2cup olive oil divided
- 2tbsp. orange juice
- 1 1/2tbsp. salt
- 4tsp. honey divided
- 1small bunch cilantro coarsely chopped
- 1.5lbs. chicken drumsticks
- 1bunch watercress ends trimmed off
- 1/2 pomegranate seeds only
- cherry or vine grown tomatoes sliced
- 1 tangerine zest and juice
- 1tsp. red wine vinegar
- To Make Chicken: Combine 4 tbsp. Haba Haba Hot Sauce, 1/4 cup olive oil, orange juice, salt, 3 tsp. honey, and cilantro and mix together.
- In a large plastic bag, combine chicken and marinade. Massage marinade into chicken and let sit in fridge for at least 30 mins.
- Remove chicken from marinade and bake at 350F for 25-30 mins.
- For Salad: Combine watercress, pomegranate seeds, tomatoes, and tangerine zest.
- For Dressing: Whisk together 1/4 cup olive oil, 2 tbsp. Haba Haba Hot Sauce, tangerine juice, red wine vinegar, 1 tsp. honey. Pour over salad. Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!